- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Yield : 2 to 3 person
- Peel the skin of Parwal.
- Now mix 1 tbsp oil,salt,sugar,turmeric powder,red chilly powder,coriander cumin powder,pea nuts crushed,coriander, sesame seeds,gram flour properly.
- Take parwal and cut from top to middle in a horizontal way.
- Now feel up mixture in cut parwal.
- Heat the oil , add Stuff parwal ,allow to cook on a slow flame for 10 to 12 minutes.
- While allowing to cook put 1 plate pour with little water on top of pan.
- stir often.
- Add 1/4 cup water and all remaining masala when it is cooked.
- Remove cover from pan.
- Now cook till gravy become thick , stir softly and occasional.
- Parwal Curry is ready to serve.
- Serve hot.
- It can be served with Roti,chapati or paratha.