Prep Time : 45 minutes. Cook Time : 35 minutes Yield : 3 to 4
- Mix all the ingredients.Take only 1 Tbsp oil.
- Take Long Bottle Gourd, peel skin, cut this bottle gourd in long slit wise so Masala mixture can be filled.It is shown in picture.
- Now fill this Masala mixture in Green chilly and Tomato.
- Cut Bottle Gourd in a slice wise.
- Heat the pan,add oil 2 tbsp and put Bottle gourd and Tomato and Chilly.
- Add water 2 to 3 cup and allow it to cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir well while it gets cook after every 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle all remaining Masala Mixture in curry. so thick Curry will be prepared.
- Now if it in need cook for 5 minutes.
- Now this Vegetables is ready to serve.
- Serve with fulka,chapati or Bajri Na Rotla.
- It adds more flavour when Butter milk is served with this.