Prep Time : 20 minutes. Cook Time : 10 minutes Yield : 5 to 6
- Boil Fresh White Corn
- While boiling fresh white corn add salt, sugar and 1/2 cup milk.
- Boil in pressure cooker till it become soft.
- Chop French beans and cabbage finely.
- Heat the pan,add oil,add French beans and cabbage ( keep aside little bit for Garnishing).
- Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Now add capsicum, boil corn ( keep aside little bit for garnishing).
- Now stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add salt,green chilly paste and pepper.
- Meanwhile mix water and corn flour seperately,make sure it is proper.
- Now pour this mixture in vegetables.
- Continuously stir till it is thick.
- Now allow to simmer for few minutes.
- Adjust thickness of soup with corn flour according to you.
- Soup is Ready.
- Garnish with Corn and vegetable.
- Serve Hot...