- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Yield : 2 to 3 person
- Peel Turiya and remove skin.
- Make paste of coconut,coriander and green chilly.
- Mix Sesame seeds,salt,turmeric powder,coriander cumin powder and sugar in to paste.
- Mix properly.
- Now do one cut in Turiya as vertical.
- Fill mixture in middle of cut.
- Cut this suff Turiya in thick slice wise.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add Stuff turiya,stir well,
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes on a slow flame.
- While simmer put one pan cover with little water on pan so cooking will be done fast.
- It saves Gas.
- When it is cooked add curd, it gives more flavour to vegetable.
- Adding curd, The taste of Turiya masala become sweet and sour.
- Serve hot with Chapati,Roti or Paratha.