Prep Time : 4h 00 min. Cook Time : 30 minutes Yield : 3 to 4 person
- Make Dosa Batter by( soak Rice 1 cup and Urad Dal 1/3 Cup for 2 to 3 Hour,now make smooth paste and add 1 Cup curd Warm curd on batter,keep for fermentation for 2 to 3 hour)
- Add salt to batter.
- Now Heat the pan Put heart shape mould and pour 3 Tbsp Dosa batter in it.
- Now add small heart mould in it.
- Add Stuffing of your choice in small heart mould and add another stuffing on outer part.
- Sprinkle Chat Masala..
- Cook well and remove inner mould and slowly remove Uttapam from outer mould.
- Now turn on another side and cook well.
- Add Home made Butter on both side to add more taste.
- Serve Hot.
- Garnish with Green Chutney and Sauce.