- Prep Time : 60 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Yield : 5 to 6
- Take milk, sugar and ghee on one plate.
- Mix properly.
- Now add maida on mixture very slowly slowly till it become crumbled dough.
- Now keep aside this flour for 1/2 hour.
- Now Make Medium ball and knead each ball till it become smooth dough.
- Roll like Chapati.
- Now with the cutter cut in diamond shape.
- Ready to Fry
- Heat the oil on a medium flame.
- Now fry this sakarpara on slow flame.
- This snack can be served in tiffin box to kid.
- It is usually prepare at the time of Diwali festival.