- Prep Time : 60 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Yield : 3 to 4
- Mix tuver dal,tamarind and tomato and boil them.
- Grind this Mixture and make puree.
- sift this Puree
- Add water in to it.
- Heat the oil in a pan,add mustard seeds,cumin seeds,dry chilly and curry leaves.
- Add puree and allow them to boil for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mean while add salt to taste,red chilly powder and rasam masala.
- If needed add water. It should be thin and transparent.
- Now rasam is ready to serve .
- Garnish with coriander.
- It can be serve with urad dal wada.
- It can be serve as soup also.