Prep Time : 5h 00 min. Cook Time : 10 minutes Yield : 3 to 4 person
- Soak Rajma in hot water for 3 to 4 hour .
- Fresh Rajma beans can be taken as an alternate.
- If you take fresh then there is no need of soak.
- Cook rajma in pressure cooker by whistling 3 to 4 by adding little salt.
- while cooking rice add turmeric powder little bit so it will turn in to yellow.
- Boil 4 to 5 tomato , remove skin from tomato.
- Blend tomato and make smooth paste.
- Heat the pan, add clarified butter ,add cumin seeds , allow to splutter.
- Add tomato puree, stir till clarified butter gets seperate.
- Add salt,red chilly powder, garam masala and boiled rajma.
- Stir till it gets mix properly.
- Mix Cooked rice and home made butter very softly.
- Rajma Rice is ready.
- It can be served wit warm curd or curry.
- Garnish with coriander,curry leaves and lemon slice.