- Prep Time : 60 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Yield : 2 to 3 person
- Mix Maida , salt and ghee.
- Knead the flour With the help of water soft.
- Keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now make Small ball and roll like chapati.
- Cut with knife straight lines but be careful do not cut till edge.
- Now on at one end paste water and take another part and stick on them.
- Now fry this Puri on medium flame.
- Now this puri is ready for chat.
- It is tedious in work but it look amazing.
- Soak Chana in water for 5 to 6 hour.
- Now boil this chikpeas till it become soft.
- Now boil raw banana and cut in to medium piece.
- Heat the oil , add chana , add salt , and stir well.
- Cook for few minutes.
- Now ready to prepare raj chat.
- All the ingredients are ready.
- Take one broad dish, first place 3 to 4 Puri , pour boiled Chana 1/2 cup , few piece boiled banana , add sweet chutney, green chutney.
- sprinkle little bundi ,peanuts and chat masala.
- Garnish with coriander.
- Chat is ready to eat.
- It is tasty and something different from regular chat.
- Kid will love .