Prep Time : 20 minutes. Cook Time : 10 minutes Yield : 2 to 3 person
- Peas Boiled - 1 Cup
- Paneer / cottage cheese chopped in slit long - 1 cup
- Tomato Puree - 1 1/2 Cup
- Salt to Taste
- Sugar ( optional) - 1 Tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Red chilly Powder adjust according to taste - 1 Tbsp
- Coriander -cumin powder - 1 Tsp
- Cashew powder - 2 Tbsp
- Garam Masala - 1/2 Tsp
- King Kong Masala - 1/2 Tsp
- Oil - 2 Tbsp
- Take 5 to 6 medium size tomatoes, boil for few minutes, peel the skin of tomato,blend the tomatoes and sieve the puree.
- Tomato puree is ready.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add puree, allow to cook for few minutes,stir often till it become thick.
- Add all spices like salt,sugar,turmeric powder,red chilly powder,coriander - cumin powder,garam masala , king kong masala and cashew powder.
- Stir well .
- Now add mutter and simmer for 1 minutes.
- Lastly add paneer and turn off gas.
- Serve hot with chapati, Roti or paratha.
- Loved by any one as it contains paneer.