Moong Finger Stick
- Prep Time : 3h 00 min
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Yield : 4 to 5
- Soak Moong dal for 2 to 3 hour.
- Grind dal in mixer without water very smooth. If needed add 2 to 3 Tbsp water.
- Heat the pan,add 3 Tbsp oil, add dal mixture,stir till it is cooked,it will take 5 to 7 minutes, add salt,turmeric powder and green chilly paste .
- Turn off gas, allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Make a mixture by mixing gram flour,red chilly powder,aam chur ,chat masala, garam masala , coriander and soda.
- Mix Properly.
- Shape it like finger stick.
- Heat oil for frying.
- Fry on medium flame till it become crispy.
- Serve with Chutney and sauce.