Prep Time : 45 minutes. Cook Time : 30 minutes Yield : 4 to 5
- Grind Dal and Sugar together and make mixture which should not be in powder form but Slightly thick and crunchy.
- Heat the pan.
- Pour clarified butter and allow it to heat for few seconds.
- Now add mixture and stir for 12 to 15 minutes in a slow flame.
- Stir Continously in one direction.
- When it turns in to pinkish brown color pour Milk in Mixture.
- Now stir well and continously.
- After 5 to 10 minutes this mixture will get seperated from pan and clarified butter will come out from that Mixture.
- So now it seems that Halwa is ready.
- Now add cashew,almond,elaichi powder and pista to Halwa.
- Garnish with some cashew,almond and pista.
- Serve as a Desert or Sweet