- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Yield : 8 to 10
- Peel off skin of kiwi and chop them.
- Now boil 1/2 cup water and add all kiwi in it.
- Allow to boil for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Now turn off the gas.
- Meanwhile mix 3/4 kg sugar and 1/2 litre water.
- Now boil this mixture till the sugar gets completely dissolve.
- Continue boiling for 3 to 5 minutes and turn off gas.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Now mix all the things together and blend with hand mixer.
- Blend it properly and allow to cool.
- It can be used while making Mock tail or any Sharbat or in Limbu Pani or in any dessert.