Prep Time : 15 minutes. Cook Time : 15 minutes Yield : 2 to 3 person
- Grate Dudhi , remove water from it, by squeezing it.
- Mix Grated dudhi,salt,turmeric powder, green chilly,chopped coriander,gram flour and Rava.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in small pan.add urad dal,gram dal, allow to turn in to slight dark colour, add curry leaves.
- Pour this seasoning in to dudhi / loki mixture.
- Mix properly.
- Make small ball from mixture.
- Turn this mixture in to Do-nuts shape or Medu wada shape.
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Mean while wet your hand finger with water , take one mixture ball in finger, with the help of thumb do one hole in the middle of ball and adjust with thumb in flat shape.
- Fry this Donuts / wada in pan.
- Fry till it turns in to golden colour.
- Serve hot with green chutney and sauce.