Prep Time : 10 minutes. Cook Time : 15 minutes Yield : 2 to 3 person
- Take the grated cucumbers,cumin seeds, Curd ,coriander and green chillies in a bowl.
- Add the semolina, salt and water and make a slightly thick batter.
- Blend Mixture with Hand Mixie like a semi crush batter.
- Add water and make slightly thick batter.
- Heat a frying pan and add few drops of oil.
- Take a ladle full of batter and pour it on to the pan and spread it slightly from behind your ladle to give it a round shape.. Note: The dosa is enjoyed on the thicker side.. So dont try to spread it like a normal dosa..
- cook for a minute on medium flame till the top part is cooked.
- Add 1/2 tsp oil at the edge of dosa .
- Flip and cook for half a minute...
- Remove from pan and enjoy it with sauce or chutney.