Prep Time : 25 minutes. Cook Time : 10 minutes Yield : 3 to 4 person
- Boil Raw banana till it become soft.
- Smash it properly.
- Heat the pan, add 4 tbsp oil, allow to heat, add smashed banana.
- Add dabeli masala, salt and sugar.
- Add 1/2 cup water.
- Stir continously, around 5 to 7 minutes, till it gets smooth and pulpy.
- If needed adjust spices like red chilly,salt and sugar since it should be slightly more salty,sweet and chily.
- It is parushan special item and we are not using any chutney so mixture should be perfect in taste.
- Take idli, cut from round base part so it will turn in to flat base.
- Do it to all idlis.
- Now place dabeli mixture on top of idli , evenly.
- Sprinkle Sev and masala peanuts on top of mixture.
- Cover stuff idli with one plain idli.
- Sprinkle Chat masala on top of idli.
- Ready to serve Idli dabeli.
- It is yummy and easy to make.
- Innovative dish for parushan.