Prep Time : 30 minutes. Cook Time : 10 minutes Yield : 2 to 3 person
- Chop fruits.
- Mean while make ready whipped cream.
- First Take fresh cream in one bowl.
- Now Take ice cubes 15 to 20 in one pot in which cream vessel can be placed.
- Add powder sugar.
- Now beat this cream with the help of beater for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now whipped cream is ready to mix.
- Now pour Whipped Cream on the top of fruits.
- Pour Strawberry crush on top of whipped cream.
- Now sprinkle grapes.
- If you like the taste of Chat masala then it can be also sprinkled.
- It is healthy since it is sum of fruits and easy to prepare.