Prep Time : 15 minutes. Cook Time : 15 minutes Yield : 3 to 4 person
- Alphonso mango pulp - 1 Cup
- Curd / Yogurt ( warm) - 1 Cup
- Gram Flour / Besan - 2 Tbsp
- Red chilly Powder - 1 Tbsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Sugar If Needed - 1 Tbsp
- Salt to Taste
- Water - 2 Cup
- Oil - 1 Tsp
- cinnamon - 1 to 2 small stick
- cloves - 2 to 3
- Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tsp
- cumin seeds - 1/2 Tsp
- Curry Leaves - 10 to 12 piece
- Broken red chillies Cut in to 2 - 1 to 2
- Asafoetida / Hing - 1/8 Tsp
- Oil - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Heat the oil, add curd and 2 cup water, stir well, add salt.
- Now add gram flour, stir well to get smooth consistency.
- Add Mango pulp , Sugar , red chilly Powder and turmeric powder.
- On other side heat the small pan, add oil, add mustard seeds, allow to splutter, add cumin seeds, red chilly, cinnamon , cloves , curry leaves and Hing.
- Pour in Mango - yogurt mixture, and simmer for 10-12 minutes, Do not bring to a boil.
- Serve Hot...
- Serve with Roti, chapati or puri and even it can be served with Rice.
- It is Tasty and Delicious. Traditional Fajeto ( Mango Kadhi) is prepared in Mango season Only.
- So let"s try in this Season.