Prep Time : 20 minutes. Cook Time : 30 minutes Yield : 3 to 4 person
- Mix Flour , salt , ghee and black pepper properly.
- Make thick and semi hard flour with warm water.
- Knead with hands for few minutes.
- Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Make small balls of flour.
- Roll each part like puri.
- Fold in to half.
- Now put water on edge of folded parts.
- Now fold like triangle.
- Like this make all puri in triangle.
- Heat the oil, now fry this triangle puri on a very less flame till it turn in to golden colour.
- Sprinkle Chat masala on each puri.
- Crispy puri can be served as High Tea snack.
- It can be prepared in parushan with wheat flour.
- It is one of the best dry snack which will be loved by anyone.