Prep Time : 15 minutes. Cook Time : 15 minutes Yield : 1 to 2
- Mix Flour , salt and 1/4 cup ghee well.
- Bind with less water to make hard dough.
- Knead well.
- Now make 3 parts equally.
- Make Flat round to cover edge properly.
- Roll with roller and make like thick chapati.
- Heat the Tava / Flat Pan.
- Put Bhakri and roast for a minute.
- Now turn on other side and roast till it get turn in to golden colour.
- Now turn Again and at the edge put 1 Tbsp ghee and press and Rotate with wooden presser (DATTA) for 1 to 2 minutes.
- If Wooden Presser ( DATTA) is not there then it can be done with any flat spatula.
- Now Turn On another side and repeat the procedure.
- Press and Rotate Till it turn in to Golden Brown colour.
- Crispy Bhakri is ready.
- It can be served with any vegetable which is curry type.
- Pickle and Kadhi will give more flavour to Bhakri.
- It is Very Healthy and Delicious.