Prep Time : 3h 00 min. Cook Time : 20 minutes Yield : 5 to 6
- Cut both chocolate in to small piece.
- Now take hot water in big pot/bowl.
- Put one bowl on the top of vessel.
- Now put both chocolate in it.
- Stir continuously till it melt.
- Now this mixture is ready to make chocolate.
- As you desire you can mould in that shape.
- pour this mixture in to mould.
- keep this mould in refrigerator for half hour.
- After half hour you can easily de mould.
- Now simple chocolate is ready.
- First take little bit chocolate mixture and put on plain surface with the help of big spoon.
- We can put on Tea Coaster also so it will be easy to carry.
- Mean while blow balloons.
- After 5 to 10 minutes take 1 balloon and just dip in the mixture bowl.
- Cover surface part of balloon with chocolate mixture.
- Put this balloon on the top of the plain part.
- Keep aside for 2 to 2 1/2 hour.
- Now with the help of needle burst the balloon and gently remove balloon so cup does not break.
- Now this Chocolate Bowl is ready to serve.
- It can be served with home made ice cream , fruits or any dry fruits.
- Garnish with all material you have.
- Kid's will really love this bowl.