Prep Time : 20 minutes. Cook Time : 20 minutes Yield : 2 to 3 person
- Gram Flour - 1 Cup
- Bottle Gourd Grated - 1/4 Cup
- Fenugreek Leaves/Methi Bhaji chopped - 1/2 Cup
- Tomato Grated - 1/4 Cup
- Salt to Taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Red Chilly Powder - 1 Tbsp
- Hing/Asafoetida - 1/4 Tsp
- Green Chilly Chopped - 1 Tsp
- Dates/Khajur Smashed - 4 to 5 Piece
- Water For Mixing
- Oil for Shallow fry
- Mix Gram Flour,Bottle Gourd,Tomato,Fenugreek Leaves,Salt,Turmeric Powder,Red Chilly Powder,Hing,Green Chilly and Dates.
- Make Thick Batter with the water as needed.
- Now Heat the Flat Pan,pour Gram batter thin,add little oil,cook for 2 to 3 minutes,turn on another side and cook for a minutes.
- Now this pudla is ready to serve.
- Due to valentine I made in heart shape.
- Small heart gathered together horizontally.
- Serve Hot
- Serve with Green Chutney,Sauce and Sweet Chutney.
- Garnish with Tomato,coriander,dates and chutney.