Black Eyed Peas Curry
- Prep Time : 5h 00 min
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Yield : 3 to 4 person
- Soak small White Black Eyed peas in water for 5 to 6 hour.
- Boil small black peas very gently till it become soft and tender.
- Soak Tamarind in water for 1/2 hour.
- smash tamarind with hand till it become like pulp.
- Now heat the oil in a pan , add hing, add boiled Black eyed peas.
- Main reason behind taking slightly more oil is that It will be easy to digest.
- Now add salt,sugar,gur,tamarind pulp,turmeric powder,red chilly powder and cumin coriander powder .
- Stir well.
- Side by side mix 1/2 cup water and gram flour properly and add in to vegetable.
- Stir well and if needed add water for gravy .
- simmer till oil cum out of it.
- Approximately it will take 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with chapati.
- It is ideal for Tithi and parushan.